Customer Success Manager
Our mission at Mighty Networks is to usher in a new era of creative business built on community. Our SaaS platform serves “creators with a purpose” selling experiences, relationships, and expertise to their members via community, content, online courses, and subscription commerce–all offered in one place under the creator’s brand.
As an important member of our growing Customer Success team, our ideal candidate is committed to delivering amazing customer service, advocacy, and education to our creators and their members as a key path to achieving our goals.
- Deliver excellent, unexpectedly responsive customer support and advocacy as a continued competitive differentiator for Mighty Networks.
- As the first point of contact for our creators and their members, quickly understand their needs and issues–getting them what they need to be successful with rapid responses and an amazing service experience.
- Handle high volume of support requests via email, phone, and video calls to understand “the ask behind the ask” via active listening, curiosity, and logical reasoning to answer questions and troubleshoot problems.
- Communicate quickly and effectively with product and engineering as the advocate for creators and their members. Triage incoming requests, accurately diagnose and elevate issues with urgency, and close the loop upon resolution.
- Produce excellent resources to welcome new creators and to offer ongoing education, inspiration, and ideas.
- Creatively adapt to a highly flexible but around-the-clock set of customer inquiries and demands served by a small but rapidly growing startup team.
- High-energy self-starter that seeks to deliver excellence in everything they do, no matter how small the project.
- Creative, resourceful, and extremely detail-oriented problem solver comfortable with the dynamics and demands of a rapidly growing startup environment.
- Strong communicator that seeks quick, crisp responses in all correspondence personally and professionally.
- This role is remote for the right person following a period of in-person training in Palo Alto.