Aeleise and Aishia mapped out a few key pieces to their membership.
First, they chose to offer a $24.99/month or $224.99/year all-inclusive membership that included:
- 3 Courses
- The #30DayHairDetox
- The Curl Goals Guide: Wash & Go Edition
- The Twist Primer
- Topics like Dry Hair Challenges & Solutions, Product Chat, Style Troubleshooting, Before and After
- Live Demonstration Videos
- Questions & Answers to hair-related questions spanning product application to lifestyle adaptations, and beyond.
- Invitations to model across the U.S. in live hair courses
Next, they focused on their “new member experience”, taking advantage of a number of subtle features in their Mighty Network.
Specifically, when new members land inside the community, they’re prompted to answer the icebreaker question, “What is your #1 challenge with your natural hair? Please list your current cleansing/conditioning styling products and routine.”
Each member gets a warm, personal welcome from peer mentors Cassandra and Keya, who have been with Aeleise and Aishia since the original #30DayHairDetox and are now active peer mentors in the community.
When they join, new members are encouraged to: