Mighty Networks is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform ushering in a new era of creative business built on community. Our SaaS platform serves brands and creators “with a purpose” who want to bring their content, community, online courses, events, and memberships together in one place, under their brand, and instantly available on web and native mobile apps.
By taking this step, a brand or creator builds a community that gets more valuable to every member with each new person who joins and contributes – creating more value for more people, keeping members engaged longer, and generating revenue from digital subscriptions and products.
As a member of our growing Customer Advocacy team, our ideal candidate is committed to delivering responsive customer service, advocacy, and education to our Hosts (what we call the brands and creators who are our customers), and their members.
Here is what a few of our team members have to say about this role:
“Working with a supportive team to serve our diverse set of Hosts continues to be a privilege and great learning experience. This role has allowed me to explore and master every corner of our product, giving me an opportunity to help a lot of people while also taking on more responsibility as I build my career.” -Emma
“Being a part of the Customer Advocacy Team at Mighty Networks has allowed me to grow and fine-tune my professional skill set while simultaneously helping our amazing Hosts build their dream communities from the ground up. The relationships I’ve made with my fellow Advocacy Team members are fantastic and the culture of Mighty Networks is exciting. I look forward to getting started with my day. ” - Ryan
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- As the first point of contact for Hosts and their members, quickly understand their needs and issues–getting them what they need to be successful with rapid responses and an amazing service experience.
- Handle a high volume of support requests via email, phone, and video calls to understand “the ask behind the ask” via active listening, curiosity, and logical reasoning to answer questions and troubleshoot problems.
- Contribute to our Customer Advocacy strategy and planning, building awareness and shaping perception of Mighty Networks in partnership with Marketing, Sales, Product Design, Customer Success, and Engineering teams.
- Produce excellent resources to welcome new Hosts and to offer ongoing education, inspiration, and ideas.
- Creatively adapt to a highly flexible but around-the-clock set of Host and member inquiries and demands served by a small but rapidly growing startup team.
What we’re looking for:
- You are a high-energy, independent self-starter who seeks to deliver excellence in everything you do, no matter how small the project.
- You have direct experience wearing different hats while maintaining a high level of detail across various workflows.
- You love to help and support people building their own businesses and communities online and in the real world.
- You are a creative, resourceful, and extremely detail-oriented problem solver comfortable with change and the dynamic environment of a rapidly growing startup.
- You are a strong communicator who seeks to deliver quick, crisp responses in all your correspondence personally and professionally.
- You are looking forward to working remotely or from our offices in Palo Alto, CA (when humans ever return to an office).
What else we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits and vacation package
- Stipend to get set up remotely