Customer Success Manager, Mighty Pro
Mighty Networks is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform ushering in a new era of creative business built on community. Its SaaS platform serves brands and creators building online businesses powered by community–bringing their content, community, online courses, events, and memberships together in one place.
Similar to a Shopify store, with a Mighty Network, a brand or creator has their own online destination with their choice of features and the ability to charge for digital subscriptions, online courses and products under their own brand and are instantly available on their own website and through native mobile apps.
The Customer Success Manager for Mighty Pro is responsible for creating strong partnerships to deliver outstanding value and results with our largest customers. Mighty Pro is our premium product for successful creators and bigger brands who want a high quality, white-label mobile app solution and professional services. Reporting to the Director of Mighty Pro Customer Success, this role collaborates closely with the current Mighty Pro team to ensure revenue retention and renewals for Mighty Pro customers, contributing to the company’s current hypergrowth.
- Be the primary contact for Mighty Pro customers, ensuring excellent communication through active listening, curiosity, and deep product and strategy knowledge to effectively coach them to their goals.
- Assume direct account management responsibility for a set of current and new customers, including those in a primary specialty area, such as businesses running professional and career-oriented networks or successful course creators running programs in health and wellness.
- Guide new Mighty Pro customers through onboarding, community design strategy, custom mobile app development, and launch, which can be as quick as 3-4 weeks from the time of sale.
- Help shape the materials, processes, and playbooks to successfully and efficiently guide customers to make progress towards their goals.
- Participate in leading programming in the Mighty Pro Network, our exclusive community for Mighty Pro customers, to use the software platform, make valuable connections between our Mighty Pro Hosts, and to train our customers’ teams and executives in scalable ways.
- Communicate with the marketing team, the Mighty Pro sales team, and executive team to share what prospects are seeking with product features, resources, and professional services.
- Capture successes of customers to share internally to incorporate into new resources and to highlight externally in case studies and marketing efforts.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven track record of successfully building customer relationships and driving product adoption and strategy. SaaS experience is a bonus.
- Exceptional business strategy skills to define smart action plans and to coach customers to desired results, including holding them accountable.
- Passionate about unlocking new revenue growth and opportunities for brands, organizations, and successful creators. Direct experience running a successful high ticket training program, digital membership, or online courses business is a bonus.
- Experience working with entrepreneurs and creators running B2C businesses and/or larger brands with B2B models.
- Excellence in account management, including efficient operations, timely followup, and tracking of details.
- You are a tenacious, high-energy self starter who seeks to deliver excellence in everything you do.
- You challenge yourself and those around you to think bigger, creatively problem-solve, and try new things.
- You are a strong communicator in customer conversations and crisp and compelling in all written correspondence.
- You are low ego and love to collaborate.
- You are comfortable in rooms with strong personalities, including executives and successful creators.
- You’re not afraid of difficult conversations when they need to happen, but strive to proactively surface and address concerns to make them unnecessary.