Director of Mighty Pro, Product Marketing
Mighty Networks is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform ushering in a new era of creative business built on community. Its SaaS platform serves brands and creators “with a purpose” who want to bring their content, community, online courses, and events together in one place so that our members can master something interesting or important to them.
Similar to a Shopify store, with a Mighty Network, a brand or creator has their own online destination with their choice of features and the ability to charge for digital subscriptions and products under their own brand and instantly available on their own website and native mobile apps.
The Director of Mighty Pro, Product Marketing will be responsible for generating leads for Mighty Pro, the company’s enterprise version, at $30,000/yr. This is Mighty Networks’ highest tier of customers – small and medium businesses who run six and seven figure digital subscription and product businesses selling online courses, memberships, and access to exclusive events and conferences.
The Director of Mighty Pro, Product Marketing will be responsible for raising the visibility of Mighty Pro to ideal customers through evangelism, education, and product marketing.
We’re seeking a product marketing leader with a proven track record of category creation and innovating new lead generation methods. This person will be an exceptional communicator and writer who knows how to bring the right leads into the funnel with a compelling brand story and deliver on the brand promise to drive success across the brands and creators Mighty Pro serves.
Mighty Pro Lead Acquisition, Brand Building, and Growth
- Design and build the marketing strategy, team, and lead generation infrastructure for Mighty Pro.
- Harness Mighty Pro’s customer success stories, unique and differentiated position in the market, and deep customer love into a repeatable, scalable lead generation system for our next phase of growth.
- Assess the current lead generation channels of SEM/SEO, email, and the marketing website with fresh thinking and additional resources. Then, test and iterate the use of additional lead generation channels and marketing website updates to grow the plan.
- Contribute to accelerating the natural “flywheel” the company enjoys. Today, Hosts invite members and a subset of those members choose to create their own Mighty Network – generating more high intent Hosts organically from within the platform. Harness this more formally and concretely for Mighty Pro.
- Experiment and expand our way into additional target personas and new markets for Mighty Pro.
- Create budgets and manage P&L for Mighty Pro’s lead generation efforts.
Qualifications & Experience
- Direct experience running a lead generation marketing team at a growing company that cared about its brand.
- Deep understanding of category building and execution in service of lead generation.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills that “speak human,” and packages a product in a way that excites potential customers and leads to purchase.
- Significant knowledge of lead generation channels, email marketing, SEM/SEO for digital small and medium-sized businesses.
- Demonstrated experience with rapid testing, iteration, and experimentation in both lead generation and building a brand.
- Comfort overseeing both marketers and developers in the delivery of programs and a marketing website.
- You want to play a key role in building a category king with deep curiosity, passion, and focus.
- You inspire and challenge yourself and those around you to think bigger, take risks, and try new things.
- You have worked hard to write clearly, simply, and more human throughout your career and hold everyone around you to the same standards.
- You are low ego and pride yourself on accomplishing a lot by working smarter, not necessarily harder.
- You are comfortable in rooms with strong personalities, and can rally a team to achieve things they didn’t think where possible.