Head of Mighty Pro Customer Success
Mighty Networks is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform ushering in a new era of creative business built on community. Its SaaS platform serves brands and creators building online businesses powered by community–bringing their content, community, online courses, events, and memberships together in one place.
Similar to a Shopify store, with a Mighty Network, a brand or creator has their own online destination with their choice of features and the ability to charge for digital subscriptions, online courses and products under their own brand and are instantly available on their own website and through native mobile apps.
The Head of Mighty Pro Customer Success is a new position responsible for guiding the highest tier of Mighty Networks’ customers to superior business results and multi-year relationships with the company. Mighty Pro is our premium product for successful creators and bigger brands who want a high quality, white-label mobile app solution and professional services. Our customers run six and seven figure digital subscription businesses selling online courses, memberships, and access to exclusive events and conferences. Reporting to Marny Sumrall, Mighty’s SVP of Business Operations, this leader will ensure there are clear business objectives and results for each customer and will do everything possible to coach and guide them to these goals.
Customer Success, Retention, and Growth
- Lead and expand the team within Mighty Networks that delivers the strategy, training, coaching, and support to ensure customers can set and achieve superior business results with Mighty Pro.
- Assess and grow the programs to onboard, coach, and support customers as they drive revenue growth, member engagement, and new programming. In this work, prioritize business results, partnership, and use of Mighty Networks best practices and proprietary frameworks, such as Community Design™ in guiding relationships.
- Lead contract renewal processes to contribute to the overall Mighty Pro revenue expansion and growth toward targets.
- Use new feature releases as a spark to improve strategies, encourage strong product adoption, and innovate new ways to expand online businesses powered by community.
- Scale account management programs, processes, and playbooks to successfully and efficiently keep customers on track toward their goals.
- Assume direct account management responsibility for our most VIP creators and larger brands.
- Closely collaborate with the product and engineering teams, the Mighty Pro sales team and executive team to share and advocate for what’s needed in product features and professional services to effectively serve and support this tier of customers.
- Partner with the Mighty Pro Sales team to help close deals and effectively continue the relationships with new customers.
- Manage the operations for mobile app releases, new feature implementations, and VIP technical support for Mighty Pro customers.
- Design and implement new approaches for the Mighty Pro Network, our exclusive community for Mighty Pro customers, to best drive overall programming to the software platform, make valuable connections between our Mighty Pro Hosts, and train our customers’ teams and executives in scalable ways.
- As our Professional Services offerings develop, help shape and incorporate these services into Customer Success with the potential to manage this new function in the future.
Qualifications & Experience
- Direct experience in building a high-performing customer success or client management team for SaaS products and/or services that delivered outstanding results on behalf of clients, students, or customers.
- Exceptional business strategy skills to define smart action plans and to coach customers to desired results, including holding them accountable.
- Passionate about unlocking new revenue growth and opportunities for brands, organizations, and successful creators. Direct experience running a successful high ticket training program, digital membership, or online courses business is a bonus.
- Comfortable with the tools, language, and techniques of marketing and customer acquisition, even if you haven’t been directly responsible for lead generation or conversion.
- You have presence. You know how to use it to both inspire people and challenge them to do more. You are comfortable in rooms with strong personalities, including executives and successful creators.
- You’re not afraid of difficult conversations when they need to happen, but strive to build proactive programs and processes to make them unnecessary.
- You want to play a key role in building this important product line with deep curiosity, passion, and drive.
- You work hard to communicate clearly and hold everyone around you to the same standards.
- You are low ego and pride yourself on accomplishing a lot by working smarter, not necessarily harder.
- You are a voracious reader and consumer of business concepts, books, strategy, and success.