Head of Mighty Pro Sales
Mighty Networks is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform ushering in a new era of creative business built on community. Its SaaS platform serves brands and creators building online businesses powered by community–bringing their content, community, online courses, events, and memberships together in one place.
Similar to a Shopify store, with a Mighty Network, a brand or creator has their own online destination with their choice of features and the ability to charge for digital subscriptions, online courses and products under their own brand and are instantly available on their own website and through native mobile apps.
The Head of Mighty Pro Sales is a new position responsible for delivering new customers and building our sales team. Mighty Pro is our premium product for successful creators and bigger brands who want a high quality, white-label mobile app solution and professional services. Reporting to Marny Sumrall, Mighty’s SVP of Business Operations, this sales leader will collaborate closely with the marketing team and executive team to shape the strategy, sales playbook, metrics, and processes to accelerate the revenue growth of the Mighty Pro product, contributing to the company’s current hypergrowth.
Drive revenue growth in Mighty Pro through increasing the volume and value of packages sold.
- Improve and scale lead conversion to grow near-term revenue, focusing first on inbound sales.
- Lead and expand our current Mighty Pro Account Executive team to meet ambitious revenue growth goals befitting the opportunity in front of us.
- Scale the programs, processes, and playbooks to successfully and efficiently move prospects through the decision-making process to close.
- Capture ideas, organize, and define the priorities and projects related to Mighty Pro’s sales funnel. Collaborate with the Director of Mighty Pro Marketing to implement and measure these projects.
- Run experiments to test new sales language, deal structures, materials, and lead conversation tactics. Use new feature releases as a lever to spark and capture new business.
- Assume direct responsibility for the conversion of larger companies and brands. Use these experiences to guide strategy for enterprise offerings.
- Closely collaborate with the marketing team, the Mighty Pro team, and executive team to advocate for what’s needed in marketing, product features, and professional services to effectively sell to larger prospects.
- Design and implement outbound approaches to build relationships with successful creators and brands so Mighty Pro is the obvious choice when they are ready to create their own communities.
- Run our competitive research efforts as it relates to our customer’s alternatives for Mighty Pro.
Qualifications & Experience
- Direct experience in building a high-performing sales team for SaaS products and/or services.
- Exceptional consultative sales skills to bring value to prospects throughout the sales process.
- Passionate about unlocking new revenue growth and opportunities for brands, organizations, and successful creators.
- Experience closing larger brands and businesses, including navigating multiple stakeholders and setting up deals for immediate and long-term success.
- Can point to specific sales approaches that resulted in failure and success, providing context and learnings for both.
- You want to play a key role in building a category king with deep curiosity, passion, and drive.
- You inspire and challenge yourself and those around you to think bigger, take risks, and try new things.
- You have worked hard to communicate clearly and hold everyone around you to the same standards.
- You are low ego and pride yourself on accomplishing a lot by working smarter, not necessarily harder.
- You are comfortable in rooms with strong personalities, and can rally a sales team to achieve targets they didn’t think were possible.