QA Automation Engineer
About the position
Our mission at Mighty Networks is to empower “creators with a purpose” selling experiences, relationships, and expertise to their members on our comprehensive SaaS platform for community, content, online courses, and subscription commerce–all offered in one place under your brand across every device.
Our engineering team values versatility, collaboration, solving tough puzzles, and supporting each other as we all learn in a dynamic market environment serving tens of thousands of customers today.
As our first dedicated automation QA engineer, you’ll take the lead in ensuring our product creates the most delightful user experience possible by creating the automation systems on our iOS and Android apps that are critical for us to move rapidly at the highest level of quality possible.
What you'll do:
- Build frameworks from scratch for IOS and Android application
- Design, develop, and execute test automation user-flows to ensure complete test coverage of the native application
- Develop and maintain automated test framework across all 3 platforms (iOS, Android, and Web)
- Develop and execute automated test cases during sprints
- Rapidly and consistently communicate and coordinate with developers to resolve software defects
Who you are:
- Immensely curious and extraordinarily well-organized with an attention-to-detail that borders on annoying the people around you
- 5+ years of industry experience building test frameworks for Web and Mobile platforms, preferably using Swift and Kotlin
- Experience with Swift, Kotlin, Java, TestNG, Selenium, Appium, Xcode, JIRA, IntelliJ, Jenkins/CircleCI and source control system like GitHub
- Deep knowledge of iOS and Android operating systems, having directly created automation systems that delivered a high quality, well-reviewed mobile app
- Demonstrated strengths in organization, attention-to-detail, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Strive to become a subject matter expect on the system you’re using for testing
- Couldn’t imagine not defining and documenting best practices and standards
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Team player with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a self-starter able to take initiative and collaborate on a distributed team
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience