About the position
Our mission at Mighty Networks is to usher in a new era of creative business built on community. Our SaaS platform serves “creators with a purpose” selling experiences, relationships, and expertise to their members via community, content, online courses, and subscription commerce–all offered in one place under the creator’s brand.
Our engineering team values versatility, collaboration, solving tough puzzles, and supporting each other as we all learn in a dynamic market environment serving tens of thousands of customers today.
As our first dedicated QA engineer, you’ll take the lead in ensuring our product creates the most delightful user experience possible by finding and ensuring bugs and overlooked use cases are tracked down, filed, and verified. You will be responsible for both manual testing of web and native apps for both Android and IOS.
What you'll do:
- Harness your curiosity, attention-to-detail, and ability to execute the testing of complex flows to surface obvious and not-so-obvious issues, use cases, and edge cases
- Write and execute test cases during sprints
- Define and track test matrices during sprints and regression cycles
- Develop automated tests across all three platforms (iOS, Android, and web)
- Test web app built using responsive design
- Ensure strong and deep cross-browser testing
- Verify bugs to ensure fixes have been completed without regression
- Rapidly and consistently communicate and coordinate with developers to resolve software defects
Who you are:
- Immensely curious and extraordinarily well-organized with an attention-to-detail that borders on annoying the people around you
- 3+ years of industry experience doing testing for web and mobile platforms
- Have experience working on agile teams with a flexible scrum process
- Demonstrated experience with mobile native application testing
- Ability to prioritize, execute tasks, and deliver results on time
- Highly-methodical test discipline, applicable to all product UI
- You are self-motivated, flexible, and have strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Team player with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a self-starter able to take initiative and collaborate on a distributed team