Senior Director of Customer Success, Mighty Pro
Mighty Networks is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform ushering in a new era of creative business built on community. Its SaaS platform serves brands and creators “with a purpose” who want to bring their content, community, online courses, and events together in one place so that our members can master something interesting or important to them.
Similar to a Shopify store, with a Mighty Network, a brand or creator has their own online destination with their choice of features and the ability to charge for digital subscriptions and products under their own brand and instantly available on their own website and native mobile apps.
The Senior Director of Mighty Pro Success will be responsible for guiding the highest tier of Mighty Networks’ customers (called “Pro Hosts”) to superior business results and multi-year relationships with the company.
Pro Hosts run six and seven figure digital subscription and product businesses selling online courses, memberships, and access to exclusive events and conferences. The Senior Director of Mighty Pro Success will ensure there are clear business objectives and results each Pro Host is working towards, and the company is doing everything possible to coach and guide them to these goals.
This leader has direct experience in and around successful high ticket training programs, digital memberships, or online course businesses, such that they bring both credibility and ability to scale results.
Customer Success, Retention, and Growth
- Build the team within Mighty Networks that delivers the strategy, training, coaching, and support to ensure Pro Hosts can set and achieve superior business results with Mighty Pro.
- Assess and grow the program and process Mighty Networks uses to onboard, coach, and check-in with Pro Hosts. In this work, prioritize Pro Host results, partnership, and use of Mighty Networks best practices and proprietary frameworks, such as Community Design™ in guiding relationships.
- Ensure Mighty Networks has a repeatable, scalable playbook and process for onboarding new Pro Host team members and/or leader hand-offs that puts the best of Mighty Pro front and center.
- Advocate for Pro Hosts product and business needs with Mighty Networks’ leadership, especially product and engineering. Strive for rapid sharing of feedback from your team to the rest of the organization.
- Hire and train a team of Pro Host Success Managers to scale the programs, processes, and playbooks to successfully onboard and coach Pro Hosts to superior results with rapid learning and a growth mindset.
Qualifications & Experience
- Direct experience running or growing a successful high ticket training program, digital membership, or online courses business.
- Ability to point to specific business results that match up to what Pro Hosts are also looking to achieve in buying Mighty Pro.
- Comfortable with the tools, language, and techniques of digital marketing, even if you weren’t directly responsible for lead generation or conversion.
- Intrigued by the opportunity to take your skills and experience in paid programs and memberships into a software platform supporting its customers.
- You can point to a series of high performance teams that you’ve built to deliver exceptional results on behalf of clients, students, or customers.
- You are a leader with experience taking people on a journey to master a topic together.
- You have presence. You know how to use it to both inspire people and challenge them to do more.
- You’re not afraid of difficult conversations when they need to happen, but strive to build the programs and processes to make them unnecessary.
- You are comfortable recruiting, training, and managing people to excellence and superior results.
- You seek to surround yourself with people who are experts in what they do and who strive to continually get better.
- You are a voracious reader and consumer of business concepts, books, strategy, and success.