Senior Financial Analyst
Mighty Networks is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform ushering in a new era of creative business built on community. Its SaaS platform serves brands and creators “with a purpose” who want to bring their content, community, online courses, and events together in one place so that our members can master something interesting or important to them.
Similar to a Shopify store, with a Mighty Network, a brand or creator has their own online destination with their choice of features and the ability to charge for digital subscriptions and products under their own brand and instantly available on their own website and native mobile apps.
We are looking for the first member of Mighty Networks’ finance team. This person will report to the VP of Finance and will play a key role in driving insight into how we grow the business.
- Define and track key performance indicators and drivers of the business
- Build and maintain the company’s operating model
- Partner with leadership to provide a point of view on the trajectory of the company’s financials
- Build out a budget and BVA process
- Be the go to person for our financials. You will wear many hats in this role and have the opportunity to work across the business
- Strong communication skills and an ability to thrive in a fast paced highly dynamic environment
- Ability to keep the big picture in mind while also paying close attention to detail
- Experience in SaaS preferred
- Hands on experience in financial software including ERP systems (Quickbooks, Netsuite, Workday, etc.)
- Expert in building and maintaining spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Proficient in SQL (Looker experience a plus)
- Working knowledge of GAAP and financial statement analysis
- 4+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance and / or investment banking
- You want to play a key role in growing and scaling the business
- You are a leader and can communicate at an executive level
- You are detail and process oriented and able to set and execute on clear deadlines