Our mission at Mighty Networks is to usher in a new era of creative business built on community. Our SaaS platform serves “creators with a purpose” selling experiences, relationships, and expertise to their members via community, content, online courses, and subscription commerce–all offered in one place under the creator’s brand.
We’re looking for an experienced data analyst who’s excited about experiential commerce as a category, and the big and small questions we are gearing up to answer as part of moving from product-market fit to rapid growth–as a platform and a category.
Our ideal candidate should be able to work independently in setting up and ensuring data accuracy in experiments and instrumentation, as well as accessing the data warehouse to generate new visualizations and reports via Looker. This will be our first dedicated growth-focused hire with the opportunity to take on more responsibility across the product as we go.
Specific Dynamics of the Role
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, building frameworks for understanding the impact of experiments and analysis of existing behavior across Mighty Networks.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of data sets and experiments.
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization via Looker, Mighty’s data visualization and analysis platform of choice.
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data.
- Work directly with management and Mighty Networks’ customers to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships around analytics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Work closely with growth and product teams to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution.
- Build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques. Experience with Looker preferred.
- Programming experience with SQL is required
- Practical experience in statistical analysis.
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment along with the ability to work independently in extracting data and setting up visualizations and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics.
- Proven analytical skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.