The Academy to Innovate HR has globally recognized Certification Programs help HR professionals expand their skill sets and gain specialization in certain disciplines over the span of twelve months. Each certificate, priced at a one-time fee of $997, includes two to three courses, and members must also complete a capstone project in order to pass the program.
- People in Analytics enables members to make data-driven decisions that benefit both their organizations and its employees.
- Digital HR teaches practical digital strategy skills and prepares members to leverage technology to make HR more effective.
- HR Business Partner 2.0 teaches skills like consulting, business partnering, data literacy, and employee experience techniques.
- HR Metrics & Reporting helps members master powerful reporting skills and enables them to implement essential HR metrics.
- Learning & Development coaches members on training, engaging, and retaining employees.
- Talent Acquisition offers a blueprint for successful recruiting techniques in the digital era.
In addition to the above, The Academy to Innovate HR also offers the All You Can Learn bundle, priced at a one-time fee of $1,797. It offers members access to all courses and certifications over the course of 18 months, plus any new ones that are released.
Neal says the hope is for students to try a course or a certification to get a handle of the network before committing fully to the All You Can Learn package: