Here’s what else the Mindful Living Collective membership includes.
Elisha and his team have created many different Topics, from the Wall of Wisdom—where members can share insightful memes and quotes for inspiration—to Guided Meditation—where weekly meditations hosted by Elisha or a special guest live.
He’s also seen high engagement with customized challenges. His most recent one, the 21 Day Racial Equity Challenge, was free to all members and aimed to create awareness around racial and social justice.
Courses in the Mindful Living Collective range from older, evergreen content that Elisha has migrated over to newer content. His most recent course, 21 Days to Relieve Anxiety Naturally, was priced at $59 and walked members through changing their relationship with anxiety.
In the next month, he’ll also be releasing a new cohort of Finding Your Way Back to Center. In the five-week course, priced at $395, Elisha will walk members through creating a reliable daily routine and ritual to find more calm and clarity in daily life.
The Inner Core
Finally, there’s the Inner Core, a premium Group priced at $99 per month. The Inner Core is curated for Elisha’s most motivated members, who get opportunities to engage daily, both inside and outside of the network with the app Voxer.
Members of the Inner Core get more access to Elisha, as well as:
- Access to regular group meditations
- Daily support and intention setting
- Weekly live discussions
- Regular Small Group Circles to unpack life challenges with peers
- Monthly Community “Connection” gatherings
- On-going dedicated smaller “mindful practice” groups to integrate the teachings and create accountability
- Support from values-aligned, committed community members.